Welcome to the Register of Outstanding Invoices - ROSIThe Register of Outstanding Invoices is a body set up to endorse UK Acts of Parliament policies and legislations, with regards to late payment of commercial contracts and financial transactions.
ROSI supports and indorses the following legislations:
- The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 (United Kingdom)
- The Late Payments of Commercial Debts Regulations 2013
- The Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 (England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
- The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Scotland) Regulations 2002
- The European Directive 2000/35/EC (European Union)
- The European Directive 2011/7/EU (European Union)
- European Communities (Late Payment in Commercial Transactions) Regulations 2002 (Republic of Ireland & European Union)
What You Must Do To Avoid a ROSI EntryIf you have recieved a formal demand for payment and you wish to prevent your ROSI entry going live then YOU MUST PAY THE FULL VALUE OF DEBT AND COSTS IMMEDIATELY (before the ROSI Entry Expiry Date specified on your letter of demand).
NEW ROSI ENTRIES ARE NOTIFIED DAILY TO SUBSCRIBING SUPPLIERS, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND OTHER LENDERS who make their own decisions in respect of any credit they currently extend to your business. To view your prospective entry, check the outstanding amount and ways to pay enter your pin below.